Discussion Topics

Introduce Yourself & What You Want From This Subgroup?

Please take a moment to introduce yourself ... and just as important ... let us know what you want to receive from your participation in the BETF subgroup?

Replies to this Topic

One thing that I hope to acheive with this BETF subgroup is the ability to phase out the BETF YahooGroup.   That is one of the suggestions made to us by the volunteer leading our effort to "Strengthen BETF Social Network Infrastructure" task force.

As such, you should see increased use of the FILES and DISCUSSIONS area of this subgroup as a respository for BETF activity.

What do you want from this subgroup?

I just had a phone call from a member of this subgroup ... and a current BDPA chapter president.   It appears that we may be able to give some immediate support ($500) to his chapter as it works towards rejuvenation of its SITES program.

I also suggested that the chapter president do some research on potential funding sources in his geographic area.   Are there any corporate foundations or nonprofit foundations that would be good targets for support of his chapter's programs?

I encourage all BDPA members to lead by example.  Have you made a donation to BETF yet?   Are you making payroll pledges through United Way or employee giving campaigns?   Have you looked at your will to amend it to make a legacy gift to support your chapter's programs thru BETF ?

These are excellent areas of discussion.   Feel free to ask questions in this space ... or do as this chapter president did and give me a call on (513) 284-4968.

Who will be the first to introduce themselves to the others in the BETF subgroup?

We hit the 30-member milestone this week.

You're here in a BETF subgroup.   How can BETF help you / your chapter / your business area?

We have over 50 people in our subgroup now.   Why are you here?  How can BETF be of assistance to you / your chapter / your business area?

Let's dialogue peeps!

You must be logged in and a member of this subgroup in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

BETF
A Subgroup of BDPA