Website PAYPAL account setup to present at BOD Detroit Chapter Strategy and Planning meeting THIS SATURDAY

I need to contact someone that knows how to setup a paypal account on the BDPA website.  I was informed that the D.C. website already has this capability.  If anyone has the website "master's" name/number for the D.C. chapter, I would like to give them a call (email address would work too) to see if they can help me. I need to present this information to the BOD on THIS SATURDAY!!!  Any assitance on how to do this would be greatly appreciated.

THX

Daisha Herring

Edited Thu, Jan 8, 2009 1:09 PM

Replies to this Topic

Profile Image for TR CEO A. TR CEO
  • Thu, Jan 8, 2009 1:34 PM

Hello, I used PayPal for years, over 10, but last Thanksgiving 2007, thousands of secured accounts were stolen, mine was one of them....they get into my bank account and put a trojan on my cpu which wiped it out!

I have closed my PayPal and will NEVER use it again!

Thank you, we Wish You a Happy Holiday Season and a New Year of Health, Happiness & Prosperity

We require Seed funding only: $3 Million which will be paid back within 1-2 months max!

I'm extremely concerned about the super volcano, we have the answer to STOP IT!

WE MUST SECURE SEED FUNDING NOW!

Hi, been extremely busy, lost my funding source on October 1st, 2008

The world's super investors offered $1 Billion at $20 Million per month starting Oct. 1st

Instead of receiving the funding that day, a FBI agent that knows me, called.....

Hiring Directors & Medical Staff: We have numerous new Medical systems!

• Our mother died of ALS three years ago
  • Our dad just died of Dementia Dec 2nd

We are going to put millions into the Medical R&D to help them find the answers to the diseases that are killing us.

We are leasing 28 of the 95 closed military bases, and will be based in Seattle WA

www.myshield.us Developer: Residential & Commercial! Our buildings can withstand 95% of all known disasters up to F5 to level!

ceo@myshield.us

Hiring thousands once we start

We are also going to force changes to several major concerns:

• Salmon
  • Lumber
  • Rivers
  • Amber Alert

We will support all Disasters around the world

We will have the most important - powerful NOC in the world

Part of our Corporation Mission:

Stop Spammers

Stop Fraud Investors

We can't wait to get started!

Sincerely, Ted

I'm not sure who the webmaster is for the DC chapter website, however, the chapter president is Perry Carter (washingtondc@bdpa.org)

peace, Wayne

I can help you adding Paypay to your site.  I set it up for BDPA Delaware.  Email me if you would like to discuss - estelle.cephas@chase.com

Thanks for your responses everyone....sounds like paypal might not be a good option to use.  Any other suggestions?  Ways to do this? 

Appreciate your help...

I've implemented PayPal as a solution for all my current and past clients...its all in how you set up the back-end (using PayPal encryption) to ensure proper security of the users' information.

I wouldn't mind helping: urs@thedim.com if you need help or have questions.

Best regards

Ursula

I guess I'm late. You have the help you need. The BDPA family helping one another. This is great.

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

BDPA