Discussion Topics

« Return to Career Center

IT Internship Opportunities at WellPoint! Spring/Summer 2011

WellPoint currently has multiple opportunities for students who are currently enrolled in a program of study at an accredited college or university with a major in Bachelors/Masters Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Business or a related graduate field to participate in Spring/Summer IT Internships.  Intern opportunties are available in a variety of IT disciplines and geographic areas.

Current Opportunties:

Architecture TSB Intern - 48391 - North Haven, CT

Data Design/Portfolio Management Intern - 48345 - Mason, OH

Database Services Intern - 49050 - Indianapolis, IN; Mason, OH; other office locations Nationwide

Enterprise Provider Domain Technology Intern - North Haven, CT

Intern Info Technology - 48704 - Indianapolis, IN

IT Testing Intern - 48349 - Brooklyn, NY; Indianapolis, IN

Release Management IT Intern - 49048 - Woodland Hills, CA (Los Angeles)

System Delivery/LEAN Intern - 48480 - Richmond, VA

System Analyst Intern - 48332 - Mason, OH (Cincinnati)

System Delivery Development Intern - 48335 - Mason, OH (Cincinnati)

System Delivery Capitation Intern - 48393 - Woodland Hills, CA (Los Angeles)

Systems Delivery/Test Technical PM Intern - 48343 - Alexandria, VA 

Interns will gain first-hand experience with a Fortune 50 industry leader in how information technology works in the health insurance industry.  Using data and technology to improve the health of our members and experience of our providers and partners is at the core of our IT strategy at WellPoint.

WellPoint is the nation's leading health benefits insurer and a Fortune Top 50 company. At WellPoint, we are dedicated to improving the lives of the people we serve and the health of our communities. WellPoint strives to simplify the connection between health, care, and value for our customers.

Bring your expertise to our innovative, achievement-driven culture, and you will discover lasting rewards and the opportunity to take your career further than you can imagine. 

WellPoint is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, one of the 100 Best Places to Work by Working Mother magazine, and is a 2010 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company please visit us at www.wellpoint.com/careers. EOE

Replies to this Topic

Thanks for posting Jessica - I just shared them with my network and on my site..

Deena
Mosaic Blueprint

Jessica,
I had the opportunity to meet you at the 2011 BDPA conference in Philly. This morning I found a WellPoint job listing in Virginia Beach which I'm interested. I'm currently traveling due to a family emergency but intend to send a resume at my earliest opportunity. Any consideration for an interview for Job ID 2013-24091 is greatly appreciated.

My experience and contacts beyond IT may be of significant interest and value to WellPoint in the Virginia Beach and Hampton Roads area.

Best regards,
Joe McMahon
CIO, Naval Safety Center
757-383-4124
https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=28169002

Sent via Groupsite Mobile.

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

BDPA