Discussion Topics

« Return to Entrepreneurs

Online teaching opportunity @ Carver Western University

Greetings all,

Posted in the  Share\ File Cabinet within the Entrepeneur Biz Place folder are two documents that introduce a new online university I have started last year (Carver Western University), along with an opportunity for those who are consultants, subject matter experts etc. who maybe looking for an opportunity to break into teaching online. If you are interested please for your an email directly to me at lambert.fooks@carverwestern.org  I will reply with a packet to get started.

Your feedback is appreciated,  

Lambert

www.carverwestern.org

Edited Fri, Jun 17, 2011 3:51 PM

Replies to this Topic

I'm VERY interested!

Please keep me informed.

-Larry

http://www.linkedin.com/in/lyates

I am interested.

Sharlene

Hi Lambert,

I am interested in learning more about this opportunity and the process involved.  Can you provide any additional information regarding your experience with this school.

Regards,

Krista

I'm interested in learning more about this.

Jeff

Sent via Groupsite Mobile.

I am interested in this opportunity.  I have taught online since 2002....love doing it! 

Keep me posted..

Karla Williams

BDPA DC Chapter

Thanks all for your interest. On this site under Share\File Cabinet\Entrepeneur Biz Place is a folder: Carver Western University. I that folder contains two .pdf files for your review. After you review the documents, forward an email to lambert.fooks@carverwestern.org and I will reply with a packet for you to get started.

Lambert

Edited Fri, Jun 17, 2011 3:53 PM

Hello - I am also interested.  I have read the two files and would like more information about the online workshop for potential instructors.

Thanks,

Sean

I'm also interested in learning more about the opportunities, I have taught online since 2000.

Chanda

tvette40@yahoo.com

Hi Lambert,

I have read the files and interested!  I have taught for 3 different online universities and have been an online student and administrator...and participated in training for each program...and worked at universities George Mason and Georgetown for 10 yrs...

So if you need any help, let me know...also, I have taught in the traditional classroom and do training for the HSCC -DC Chapter ...When is the training?

e-mail- kwllms99@gmail.com

Karla Williams

Hi Lambert,

I am very interested in the workshop opportunity.  For more than ten years I've worked in the education sector as an information technology professional, administering the MS Windows, linux and HPUX Unix system(s).  During the past three I have ben serving the role of manager of the student information, POS, HR and Financial systems.  let me know if you have a need in these areas.  

Regards,

William

I am very interested, teaching IS or IT and business online I have worked as a software developer for over 2 decays. I am currently in a doctorate, program and I am hoping to complete my PhD in Information Systems/Information Security within the next two years. However, I would like to start teaching online before completing my PhD. Also, I would like more information on the online teaching opportunities.

Joe J. Parker

Hi All,

Thanks for your interest. Please forward a note to Lambert.Fooks@carverwestern.org and I will send you additional information to get started.

Best Regards,

Lambert

I am very interested in teaching online, have read the files and am presently in the dissertation stage of my Ph.D. in Instructional Design for Online Learning. Please keep me in the loop for the training.

Karen

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

BDPA