Discussion Topics

« Return to Announcements

The Rose of Education Partnership Update from Brasil and the World Cup!

http://pt.slideshare.net/BDPAFoundation/reaal-names-game

The Rose of Education Organization is dedicated to empowering and uplifting the children of the world through education.

I am a Grandfather. Nathaniel is 10, and Cherish is 3. They motivate and inspire me. The Rose of Education is for them, and all children.

These are international organizations interested in playing and helping to develop the REAAL NAMES literacy and vocabulary game and partnering with The Rose of Education:

Love Care Foundation, in New Delhi, India (www.lovecarefoundation.org) Tahirpur Leprosy Complex, New Delhi, India  (http://ibnlive.in.com/news/sinful-to-discriminate-against-leprosy-patients-dalai-lama/459092-3.html)

Note: The Dalai Lama visited the leprosy complex March 20, 2014 (see link above) and I followed up 4 days later March 24.

Build Your Future Today Center, Siem Reap  (www.center-bft.org). People Improvement Organization, Phnom Penh, Cambodia (www.peopleimprovement.org)

Ebenezer African Hearts Organization, Mwanza, Tanzania (www.ebenezerafricanhearts.org)

Cheery Children Education Centre, Nairobi, Kenya (www.cheerycentre.org)

Note: I will be visiting the school next month to introduce and play the literacy game with the children at CCEC

Cultura Inglesa, Belo Horizonte, Brasil (www.culturabh.com.br)

Note: I met with the program coordinator (Ana Rocha) at the Savassi branch to introduce REAAL NAMES and she is interested in the game to help to teach English to the 14,000 children and adults the organization works with. I will return in November of this year to teach some literacy classes.

SESC, Florianopolis, Brasil (www.sesc-sc.com.br)

Anthony Hall, Founder  The Rose of Education Organization [TREO] "Where Education is Child's Play and Technology is a Game"

Edited Wed, Jun 25, 2014 3:00 PM

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

BDPA