Discussion Topics

« Return to Member Services

bdpatoday | July 2014 [Archived]

On our cover
:  The July 2014
 edition features DOD's new Acting CIO, Mr. Terry Halvorsen. Articles include a public sector GPS Advance Program Briefing to Industry (APBI) from DARPA with related tech industry updates for state and local municipalities--big data, telematics, cloud computing, and license-plate recognition (LPR) as a service.

Local BDPA Chapters are now accepting industry news, career articles, events, new product advertising and the latest career advertisements for the September 2014 (Annual Legislative Conference) edition. Organization, agency, and corporate advertising rates  for web banners, television commercials, print and social media are available for BDPA Sponsors and ICT Industry stakeholders. 

Partner with local BDPA Chapters today--sponsor your local chapter's next  newsletter. 

Edited Fri, Aug 22, 2014 1:46 PM

Replies to this Topic

Profile Image for Stephanie K. Stephanie
  • Mon, Aug 4, 2014 6:37 AM
Thank you for contacting me. You may wish to locate me by calling (267) 471-1200. On weekdays I only can guarantee that I will check my email in the evening. Best, Stephanie Knox www.linkedin.com/in/stephanieknox/
If BDPA would like to respond to a recent TIME article on Coding for girls and minorities, it could be good advocacy for your coding with kids. Right on, BDPA!

http://time.com/3062885/girls-who-code-google-facebook/ 

Martha Chiles

This is very encouraging news. I can see in the near future these individual groups like Yes We Code that are getting into teaching kids coding have a conference of their own (in DC...lobbying, wink!)and come out with means of impacting together strongly. Together they rise, rise, rise! This is a valuable plank for the BDPA platform...
Sent via Groupsite Mobile.

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

BDPA