Grant Award: HCSC Charitable Trust Fund ($5,000)

BDPA Education and Technology Foundation is proud to accept a $5,000 grant award from the Health Care Service Corporation Corporate Charitable Trust on behalf of BDPA Dallas chapter. The award is a direct result of the work that BDPA Dallas is doing with its annual Student Information Technology Education & Scholarship (SITES) program.

The grant award letter read in part:

Dear Community Partner,

In recognition of the important community work your organization provides, BlueCross BlueShield of Texas is pleased to provide your organization with the enclosed check of $5,000.

We appreciate the significant work being done by your organization and wish you continued success.

Sincerely,
Ross Blackstone, senior manager
Integrated and Strategic Communications
Management Steering Committee Representative
BlueCross BlueShield of Texas

This is great news for BDPA Dallas chapter and its president, Chad White. We encourage all supporters of this local chapter to help ensure that we're able to give college scholarships to high-performing students via a secured online donation!

Replies to this Topic

Greetings Mr. Hicks,

I have some bright ideas. I will be going to Saudi Arabia for up to 2 years on a project... God willing...after all Visa business clears, etc. I plan to investigate and take advantage of opportunities and networks. 

If just this bit of information stirs any ideas or prompts any sharing of information/contacts, please reach out so we may talk. I am scheduled to leave in August.

Best,

Bakari Copeland
BDPA LA and SC
213 453-1554

Bakari Copeland

----- Reply message -----
From: "Wayne Hicks via BDPA (Groupsite)" <users+42734@BDPA.groupsite.com>
To: <challengers51@yahoo.com>
Subject: [BDPA] Grant Award: HCSC Charitable Trust Fund ($5,000)
Date: Mon, Jun 15, 2015 2:47 PM

Hi Bakari,

Can you give me an example of the ideas that you're thinking about?

Great follow up.
Wayne, I sent donation to BETF. Finally.
Carl M.

Sent via Groupsite Mobile.

Thank you VERY much Carl!   Every donation makes a difference as BDPA tries to mentor, train and uplift these young people!

I'm sorry that you're not on the board any longer ... however, I do hope that we see you at future program meetings.

If you're available on July 15 ... please join us, www.meetup.com/TechLife-Cincinnati/events/223534456/

Our topic will be 'Why is the Smart Grid So Important?'

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

BDPA