Discussion Topics

« Return to Career Center

CIA Seeks BDPA Talent to Protect Our Nation

Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) agreed to seek out diverse technology talent at the BDPA Career Fair being held August 21-22, 2015 in Washington DC. This is the first time that CIA agreed to sponsor BDPA and we look forward to learning more about the company during the 37th annual BDPA Technology Conference.

Make a difference in your career. Consider the global employment opportunities at the CIA. They are looking for a diversity of people for the important job of keeping America safe.

We encourage other corporations and government agencies to reach out to BDPA by phone (301.584-3135) or email (corpsales@bdpa.org) if they would like to find ways to engage with Black technology professionals.

Replies to this Topic

I want to attend the Career Fair only.  Do I need to register?

Thanks,

Hi Rhonda - There is no charge to attend the career fair!  Just bring plenty of resumes!!!   You may also want to check out the career opportunities on the BDPA Job Board - www.ITDiversityCareers.com - as many of our sponsors post jobs via the BDPA Job Board ... then work the process to the point of asking you to meet them at a specific time and place at the annual conference to conduct an interview!

I look forward to seeing you at the 2015 BDPA Career Fair!

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

BDPA