Discussion Topics

« Return to Career Center

Come join the Blacks Gone Geek Job Search Work Team (JSWT)

Job Search Work Team

LOOKING FOR A JOB IN A HIGHLY COMPETITIVE JOB MARKET

If anyone needs help finding a job, please check out this link and read about the Pierson Method.

http://www.blacksgonegeek.org/careers-in-technology/job-search-work-team

This methodology is very effective and increases your chances of finding a job by 30%.

If you have been looking for a job over 30 days with no results it may be time to do something different! Effective networking is the key to finding and keeping work in this highly competitive job market. Everybody needs help! Join the Job Search Work Team (JSWT) to learn how to conduct a highly effective job search.

Date: Tuesdays, starting July 14, 2015
Time: 8:00 p.m. central, 9:00 eastern
Venue: Online Interactive Webinar

Cost: $100

What you get:

10 weeks of intensive group study to find a job, advance your career, develop new skills, and network with your peers. 

Access to JSWT resource website on SharePoint

Required Reading:

• The Unwritten Rules of the Highly Effective Job Search by Orville Pierson

Positions fill quickly. Seating is limited to the first 10 applicants who pass the entrance criteria. Apply now. Send your resume to milt@blacksgonegeek.org.

Replies to this Topic

I am out of the office until 07/07/2015.

Hello, I will be out of the office on Holiday Vacation starting Tuesday June 29th, 2015 returning to the office Monday July 7th, 2015. I will respond to your message upon my return.Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Note: This is an automated response to your message “[BDPA] Come join the Blacks Gone Geek Job Search Work Team (JSWT)” sent on 6/30/2015 6:38:55 AM.

This is the only notification you will receive while this person is away.

This message and any attachments contain confidential Excelsior College information intended for the specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, you should notify the College and delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or inappropriate use of this message is strictly prohibited.

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

BDPA