Discussion Topics

« Return to Career Center

Survey for employed Baby-Boomers (50 yrs and older)

Hello,

I am a PhD student at The Chicago School of Psychology and I am at my third year of the Business Psychology program. I am finally at the point of my dissertation where I need to collect data for my research and I would really appreciate your help.

Participation in this study will allow to investigate the main factors impacting the rate of successfully being able to reenter the workforce after retiring from a primary career. If you are retired from a primary career, over 50, and currently employed in your secondary career for a minimum of 12 months, please take the time to follow the link and complete the assessments. The surveys will approximately take 10 minutes total to complete.

Please follow the link below and feel free to contact me if you have any question:

Ylenia Ossola
Yxo.3004@ego.thechicagoschool.edu

Charmon Williams
Charmonwilliams@thechicagoschool.edu

If you have questions concerning your rights in this research study you may contact the Institutional Review Board (IRB), which is concerned with the protection of subjects in research project. You may reach the IRB office Monday-Friday by calling 312.467.2343 or writing: Institutional Review Board, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, 325 N. Wells, Chicago, Illinois, 60654.

I have contracted with QuestionPro, an independent research firm, to field your confidential survey responses. Please click on this link to complete the survey:

http://www.questionpro.com/t/CYKsUZW5gtW

Please contact yle.ossola@gmail.com with any questions.

Thank You

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

BDPA