Discussion Topics

« Return to Announcements

FREE Earth Day Tech Summit for BDPA Members

The Internet of 'Our Things' and Planet Earth

EARTH DAY Tech Summit
April 21-22, 2017

Thousands of cybersecurity jobs are still available. 

RoBoTs + Software have a grip on your next job.
Cameras and sensors are connected everywhere.
Congress just drop-kicked Internet Privacy rules.

What should we do about IT

Earth Day Tech Summit

Not at BDPA Member?  Visit BDPA.org. 
Join us during Earth Day Weekend

Sources: BDPA-DC and bdpatoday

Edited Tue, Apr 4, 2017 12:38 AM

Replies to this Topic

Hello. This is a topic I love and have presented twice. Once for my chapter in Cincinnati and at the National Conference. IOT is akin to thinking sustainable as we move toward connectivity of people, places and things. As we move toward connectivity communities, safety and health are improved driving data, responsiveness and efficiencies that were not conceivable in the past. Moreover, it is important to remember that there are people and things not connected that will create economic, information  and social distance. 

Sincerely, Tyra OldhamBDPA Cincinnati 

Tyra OldhamLANDSDStel: 513.617.9464www.landsds.com@LANDSDS

Original message

This is a topic I love and have presented twice. Once for my chapter in Cincinnati and at the National Conference. IOT is akin to thinking sustainable as we move toward connectivity of people, places and things. As we move toward connectivity communities, safety and health are improved driving data, responsiveness and efficiencies that were not conceivable in the past. Moreover, it is important to remember that there are people and things not connected that will create economic, information and social distance.

Sincerely, Tyra OldhamBDPA Cincinnati

Tyra OldhamLANDSDStel: 513.617.9464 www.landsds.com@LANDSDS

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

BDPA