Discussion Topics

Advertising on BDPA iRadio Show

BDPA iRadio Show broadcasts on 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month. We would love to have 30-second ads during the show that promote BDPA entrepreneurs. Our target audience is African American IT professionals. That seems to a match for your potential customers.

The cost for the ads would be $30/show or $50 for 2 shows. Ideally the ad + music is already combined into one formatted mp3 file. Otherwise, ad content should be one mp3 file and music for the ad should be one mp3 file.

Interested in being the one of the first paid advertiser for the BDPA iRadio Show?

NOTE: You can hear the archived shows here --  http://www.bdpa.org/?page=BDPAiRadio

Replies to this Topic

I would be interested Wayne..Are the shows weekly or monthly?

Deena

I LOVE the iRadio show! Anyone who doesn't get what BDPA has to offer hasn't listened to the radio show.

Deena -- the shows broadcast bi-weekly on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month from 8:30pm - 9:30pm ET.

Ok, I will add a link on our website with the link to the show.. Are you going to email me an invoice for the advertisement?

BDPA iRadio Show is growing each episode! 

We are going to see what it would take to create .mp3 files of the individual interviews.  If we can do that I would love to find a volunteer with some creative skills who might be able to combine our audio clip with a photo montage to create an enhanced .mp3 suitable for posting on YouTube.

Anyone have thoughts about this idea?

Deena -- the show yesterday featuring HSCC students set a record for our most LIVE LISTENERS on the BDPA iRadio Show!

We look forward to receiving your .mp3 ad!

In fact, I would love to schedule you as a guest on the show to discuss your iUrban Teen Tech initiative.  Interested?

You must be logged in and a member of this subgroup in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

BDPA iRadio
A Subgroup of BDPA